Visit the Church
Our address is:
738 Glenwood Rd
Rossford, OH 43460
Door-to-door directions from Google Maps:
From the South: I-75 North to EXIT 197 – Buck Road. At the end of the ramp make a RIGHT onto Buck Road. At first traffic light on make a LEFT onto Glenwood Road. The church and hall are approximately 0.25 of a mile on the left.
From the North: I-75 South to EXIT 198 – WALES ROAD. At the light at the end of the ramp make a RIGHT onto Wales Road. Wales Road ends at Glenwood Road. At the stop sign make a LEFT onto Glenwood Road. Follow Glenwood Road 0.9 miles to the church and hall which is on the right.
From the East: Get on to Miami Street and follow it into Rossford. At the first light in Rossford, make a LEFT onto Glenwood Road. Follow Glenwood Road; the church and hall are on the right just before the I-75 overpass.
At the Church
Some tips for your first visit:
- Be sure to sign the guestbook in the entryway when you arrive.
- Please take anything of interest in our literature rack. We have many free brochures and booklets. We also have a bookstore in the parish hall that is open on Sundays and by request.
- If this is your first time at an Orthodox service, the service books may be more of a hindrance than a help. We recommend simply observing during your first visit. All services are in English.
- Holy Communion is reserved for baptized Orthodox Christians who have prepared themselves through fasting and confession.
- Please join us for coffee and fellowship in the parish hall after Divine Liturgy on Sundays. If you visit on a different day, please stay for a few minutes to meet Fr. Gregory after the service.
We truly enjoy having visitors and look forward to meeting you!